A Month to go!!



A relationship, old as a lifetime (supposedly in pupper years) yet so rejuvenating, every day an adventure, exploring together not just the ways of the world, but also digging in deep to the sides of the partner kept hidden from the very world.
Being muggle born, talent-less as one may be, could never keep me away from being spellbound towards the idea of creating something, a creation that could curb the cravings of a crazy mind which believed in a world of its own dreams. Carving out these dreams with those lil clumsy but passionate hands, thinking of the fruits it would ripe in the years to come would often give me joy beyond comparison.
With the years passing by, I engaged myself knocking at or barging in through doors of my curious realm, in an attempt to stumble across that one door, I would call my own. I had been a scientist giving the world breath-taking inventions, and a model who would set up trend for the world to follow and also a composer who would make you fortnite-grooving over the music I strum, and so many much more, all but in the world of my own.
Arz kia hai,
Sometimes I would look up upon the sky,
filled with the glitter of the stars that shine
I would ask em, gazing right into the eye,
if they could find me a door that could be mine.
If the answer is a pretty yes,
maybe I could use a sign,
cause life in a misery,
has a lot to whine.
But if the answer is a still no,
I assure you, it is no fault of thine.
Perhaps I am gonna believe,
your twinkling is just from a passing airline.
But then came, my once upon a time,
belled in with a joy of a lucky chime.
As a spark to my hay,
a dance had lightened my day.
Dancing around from morning to the night,
fruits of my labor was now in a clear sight
Although the stars had chosen a different door,
cause the rest of it is already a folk lore.
A month to go for “The Day” of my life, I realized, having spent most of my life in an attempt to create something that would make me proud & happy or cringing over my insufficiency to make it happen. I simply failed to notice, I already had been a co-creator to something so beautiful and perfect with all its ugliness and Imperfections that nothing could replace the pleasure it gives me to call my own. Something that started in a dance session 11 years ago, in a month will be the door that I would glad to forge my life to my dream world with.
Lady love, thanks for being that door in my life that has been the gateway to bring out the best in me, everything that was held confined within me. You indeed complete me. Love is a word too small to express what you mean to me!
I love you!!

Comments

Popular Posts